There’s just something about you.
[via Barnes & Noble Book Blog]
If you’ve started to suspect that the drafty cathedral your family has called home for countless centuries may in fact be the setting of a bona fide gothic novel, here are 13 spooky ways to tell for sure:
1. Either there are no clocks in your house, or your house is filled with clocks…but they’re all set to different times.
2. Also, though you refer to it as “your house,” it’s actually one of the following: a dilapidated mansion, a moldering manor, or a crumbling castle with no plumbing to speak of. Also, the wind is always howling outside.
3. People around you are regularly tumbling dramatically down stairs and breaking all of their bones.
4. You can tell that things are starting to get kind of serious with the guy you’ve been seeing because he’s started talking about how you two are actually one person and how if you’re ever separated by death he will throw himself into your open grave and be buried alive with you. Also, you suspect that the two of you might be somehow related. Best not to dwell.
5. Flickering candles everywhere.
6. Three or more friends or family members have wasted away from mysterious fevers, but always looked great doing it.
7. Instead of watching TV, you plot revenge.
8. Every time you’re about to finally fall into bed with the long-term object of your obsession, a gust of wind ablows the French doors open, a candle gutters out, and one of you immediately begins to waste away from a mysterious fever.
9. Your living quarters are no great shakes, but you’ve noticed that going outside is somehow always a bad idea.
10. 20% of the meals served and eaten in your house are laced with some kind of drug or poison.
11. People are constantly being locked in their rooms or locking other people in their rooms without anybody ever batting an eye over it.
12. Most of the marriages of the couples around you were motivated by vengeance.
13. An attic without an insane person chained up in it for years just doesn’t have that lived-in feeling. Same goes for cellars, and the odd cupola.
kenna in 1.03
when you don’t tell your therapist most of whats going on in your life/mind because:
1. You forgot during the session while rambling about something else
2. It doesn’t feel relevant to what you want to talk about that day (even though it will probably occur tomorrow)
3. (and the most probable) You are too scared of their judgement to tell them whats going on in your mind
Voyager’s unspoken prime directive (via admiralpulaski)fuckyeahvoyager)
These two really changed roles over the course of season one. Francis opened up his heart, Mary closed hers off almost completely. As frustrated as I am, I’m not giving up hope that they can indeed balance love and duty and find their happiness. (But hurry up already….that poor baby Francis isn’t long for this earth.) I don’t know about you guys, but I am so excited Reign is returning this week. I’m ready to see more of these two on my screen again. Hell yes….give me more Frary!
Anonymous said: u should totally draw some poc!hermione bein cute man. like readin in her books or tryin 2 tame her wild hair or having to put up with ron and harry.
hermione bein cute and multitasking while she gets dressed or s/t woo