Klaine AU Friday!! - Zombie Klaine
Oops! I know I said I would post this earlier but I chose an extra twenty minutes of sleep over it and good thing too because I ended up working for waay longer than expected. Anywho! Here you go!
Word Count: 9,000+ words
His stomach rumbled with hunger but he refused to move from his spot, curled underneath the many blankets in the dark room. The curtains had been pulled closed to shield him from most of the light and the fabric cocoon he had built around himself filtered out the rest. He would stay here, forever if it took that long, even if this… thing took over him.
Kurt could have laid there for an hour, maybe more, when the door cracked open and a sliver of light sliced into the room.
“Go away,” he ordered before he even knew who the other person was. It wasn’t like it would be hard to guess out here with just the two of them but it didn’t matter, he just needed everyone to be as far away from him as possible.
The single word made Kurt want to simultaneously bolt from the bed and throw his arms around this person or turn his face into his pillow and cry in frustration. His chest tightened but he didn’t move in any way.
“Go. Away.” He was more forceful this time, his voice hard. There was the sound of shuffling - the scuffle of feet, the rustle of paper on paper, a thump as the person kicked into the end of the bed post. The sounds were slowly making their way closer and when they were right beside him Kurt tugged the blankets over his head, ignoring the stale and stuffy feeling of inhaling his exhaled air.
“No! Go away, please,” he begged. The last word was so lost, so strained and he couldn’t help it. His voice cracked and it was becoming harder and harder to ignore the prickle in the back of his eyes. Why couldn’t they see? Why couldn’t they realise he only wanted to keep them out of harm’s way?
There was a sigh and he felt the bed dip as the person sat down. They tugged at the bed covers and Kurt didn’t even try to fight them off. He didn’t know what time it was, but there was so little light in the room it had to have been night or close to it.
“Go away,” he said again but this time it was a whisper. A silent plea filled with so much emotion and desperation that he felt his own heart constrict.
“Not without you,” Blaine told him.
- blainershummelanderson reblogged this from myunimportantramblings
- azraelblood reblogged this from myunimportantramblings
- azraelblood likes this
- narsorwhals likes this
- kamistrife likes this
- kingthraanduil likes this
- aplaceformylikesandshit reblogged this from myunimportantramblings
- quirkygleegirl reblogged this from myunimportantramblings
- colferfeelings likes this
- the-frozen-day likes this
- scarvesbowtiesandcardigans likes this
- caysdays likes this
- scarvesbowtiesandcardigans reblogged this from myunimportantramblings
- somethingthatrhymeswithmaddie likes this
- myunimportantramblings reblogged this from myunimportantramblings
- hermyownwazlib reblogged this from myunimportantramblings
- jackyboysapprentice reblogged this from myunimportantramblings and added:
- klaine-never-says-goodbye likes this
- fizzingwhisbee likes this
- musicdemon8 likes this
- dustyowl likes this
- quirkygleegirl likes this
- brocadearcade reblogged this from myunimportantramblings
- crissblissforeverarchive likes this
- gentlemen-sharpen-your-pencils likes this
- aisilat likes this
- vukwanrik reblogged this from myunimportantramblings
- hey-hummel likes this
- victoriajoanne reblogged this from myunimportantramblings
- hungryliketheanderbros likes this
- ndricciardi likes this
- felicita12 likes this
- darrenspeacock reblogged this from myunimportantramblings
- possiblesimilarity reblogged this from myunimportantramblings
- daysofsilence reblogged this from old-slwmtiondaylite
- old-slwmtiondaylite reblogged this from myunimportantramblings
- missmardybum likes this
- sweetenedgrace likes this
- klaineaufridays reblogged this from myunimportantramblings
- chisato12003 likes this