The Luckiest (AU) Blaine broke Kurt’s heart 3 months before high school graduation. Now, four years later, their group of friends reunites at a lake house to marry off two of their own. With luck, Kurt and Blaine will also be able to finally mend something that’s stayed broken for far too long.
I love coffeeshop AUs and I’ve been thinking about food/service fanfic AUs I’d like to see more of:
- local pub AU
- grotty all-night café AU
- festival food van AU
- bed and breakfast AU
- teashop AU
- student union bar AU (this one is already pretty popular)
- non-university-affiliated rival student bar AU (they are at war)
- museum café AU
- National Trust site café AU (this one is very specific because I like to imagine characters running around old manors on their break)
- bonus if the above site is haunted
- dawn shift at fancy hotel AU
- wait staff at mediocre hotel AU (oh god why won’t this fucking market research delegation leave)
- kebab shop AU
- disney-esque theme park AU
- experimental restaurant AU (everything on our menu is a lickable modern art painting)
- wedding caterers AU
- renaissance fair staff AU
- cruise ship AU
- Butlins-esque family holiday camp AU
- creepy diner AU
- Fortnum & Masons’ 1800s AU
- Starship catering staff AU
- this is getting out of hand but you get the idea
AU: Kurt cooks every day with Blaine Anderson’s cooking show. But one time he finds himself staring at the handsome host and ends up setting his kitchen on fire.
two vampire friends lying on the floor getting drunk and describing each other because they can’t use mirrors don’t even try to tell me that isn’t adorable
Over and over. For all Eternity.
"We can’t get close enough!"
"The ladder’s shredded, they won’t be able to reach it!"
"God damni- Mike, throw it as far as you can! Kurt, Tina, you’re gonna have to jump!"
"What?! We’ll never make it!"
"Kurt, they’re coming, we have to get out of here!"
"Shit - fine,grab my hand and we’ll run on 3.
1, 2, 3!”
Right, so I have no writing skills whatsoever, but I’ve had this really dramatic/adventurous sequence stuck in my head all day, so I drew it (part of it, anyway) instead. Also, I finally got around to designing the hot air balloon (aka the Blackbird), yay!
I’m waaayyy too invested in this AU, but meh, what’re you gonna do, right?
I saw this and I just
I just love hogwarts AUs okay
Teen Wolf AU: Victorian era, werewolves of the 1800s.